Why should you hire Lumi Accents LLC for your event?
Every event takes hours of planning, prepping, and setting-up. Skip all the hard work and enjoy your day! Don't stress on your special day but instead sit back, have a drink, and enjoy. We'll even do the cleaning afterwards!
What is included in a picnic?
• A picnic design sent before your picnic
• Picnic table(s)
• Rug & pillows
• Table décor: linen napkins, dinner plates, chargers/placemats, wine + champagne glasses, flatware, candles, candle holders, letterboard with a customizable message, table runner(s), + fresh florals
• 1 fringe umbrella
• 1-1.5 hour set up & 1-1.5 hour breakdown
• 3 hour rental
• Hours of planning, prepping for your picnic
• Hours of clean up + washing of linen napkins, plates, glasses, flatware, candle holders, table runners
• Spot cleaning of pillows
• Sanitizing of items
How do I book a picnic or rental?
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. fill out our contact form to see if we are available the date and time of your event.
2. decide on a event location + any add-ons you are interested in.
3. fill, sign, and return the rental agreement along with a 50%-75% nonrefundable deposit and you are all set!
When is the remaining amount due for your picnic or rental?
A $100-$300 damage waiver and the remaining 50% amount of the rental fee is due 48 hours before your event. You are responsible for paying it the same way you sent the 50% nonrefundable deposit.
When should I book?
We recommending booking 2-4 months in advance if you have a specific event date in mind. We take bookings 3+ weeks from an event date. If we can accommodate an event 1-3 weeks from an event date, there will be an 20% rush fee.
Where can I have a picnic?
Nearly anywhere! We can set up picnics at public parks, backyards, living rooms, apartments, venues, etc.
What happens if it's raining the day of an event?
We can bring your picnic indoors! We recommend having a backup plan in case of rain.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you decide to cancel, we hold the nonrefundable deposit. We will try to work with you to reschedule based on availability depending on the reason to cancel.
What is the cost of your picnics, rentals + event styling?
Please view all prices in the Event Styling, Packages, Picnics, Add Ons, Rentals, Signs, and Balloons pages.
What if I accidentally damage a rental or picnic item?
A $100-$300 damage waiver is included in each rental + picnic fee. If the damages are less than $100-$300 then we take the damages amount from it. For damages of larger than $100-$300, we keep the damage waiver and have up to 2 weeks to charge the remaining damage amount. For events with more than 30 guests the damage waiver will vary based on event.
Do you travel outside of Lexington, Kentucky or Nashville, Tennessee?
Yes, we do but we take limited bookings outside of Lexington and Nashville + charge a travel fee.
Is there a booking minimum?
We require each event booking to be a minimum of $2,000.
Is there a delivery fee?
Yes, delivery within the Nashville, TN area starts at $75. Delivery within the Lexington, KY area starts at $150. Delivery to areas outside Nashville and Lexington is based on location. Bookings with many rentals or a large backdrop will have a delivery fee and van rental fee.