Why should you hire Lumi Accents for your event?
Every event takes hours of planning, prepping, and setting-up. Skip all the hard work and enjoy your day! Don't stress on your special day but instead sit back, have a drink, and enjoy. We'll even do the cleaning afterwards! Plus by booking us you are supporting these 2 girls' small business and our dream.
What is included in a picnic?
• A picnic design sent before your picnic
• Picnic table(s)
• Rug & pillows
• Table décor: linen napkins, plates, wine + champagne glasses, flatware, candles, letterboard with a customizable message, table runner(s), + florals
• 1-1.5 hour set up & 1-1.5 hour breakdown
• 3 hour rental
• Free delivery in Lexington, KY
• Hours of planning, prepping for your picnic
• Hours of clean up + washing of linen napkins, plates, glasses, flatware, candle holders, table runners
• Spot cleaning of pillows
• Sanitizing of items
How do I book a picnic or rental?
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. fill out our contact form to see if we are available the date and time of your event.
2. decide on a event location + any add-ons you are interested in.
3. fill, sign, and return the rental agreement along with a 50%-75% nonrefundable deposit and you are all set!
When is the remaining amount due for your picnic or rental?
A $100-$300 damage waiver and the remaining 50% amount of the rental fee is due 24 hours before your event. You are responsible for paying it the same way you sent the 50% nonrefundable deposit.
When should I book?
We recommending booking 2-3 months in advance if you have a specific event date in mind. We take bookings 2+ weeks from an event date.
Where can I have a picnic?
Anywhere! We can set up picnics at public parks, backyards, living rooms, apartments, venues, etc.
What happens if it's raining the day of an event?
We can bring your picnic indoors or move your picnic once to a different date based on availability. However, we do recommend having a plan in case it rains as availability is limited.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you decide to cancel, we hold the nonrefundable deposit. We will try to work with you to reschedule based on availability depending on the reason to cancel.
What is the cost of your picnics + rentals?
Please view all prices in the Packages, Picnics, Add Ons, Rentals, and Accents pages.
What if I accidentally damage a rental or picnic item?
A $100-$300 damage waiver is included in each rental + picnic fee. If the damages are less than $100-$300 then we take the damages amount from it. For damages of larger than $100-$300 , we keep the damage waiver and have up to 2 weeks to charge the remaining damage amount.
Do you travel outside of Lexington, Kentucky?
Yes, we do but we take limited bookings outside of Lexington + charge a travel fee.